Five Easy Ways To Get More Facebook Fans
08-24-11 by Nadia Romeo
Facebook is a great way to interact with your customers and help build their loyalty. But if you are new to Facebook, how to use your company page effectively might seems a little confusing. The most important thing you need to know about Facebook is that it is a way for your customers to connect with you and get to know your company better. It is also great way to get involved in your local community. And if you have customers who are already fans of your company in real life, it isn’t too difficult to translate them into facebook fans. Here are five easy ways you can get more fans on Facebook:
1. Invite people to like your page
- Go to the Get Started option on the left sidebar
- Import your contacts (Outlook, Constant Contact, .csv file, etc)
2. Get your company involved. Ask your employees to “like” your page and ask them to tell their friends
3. Make it easy for your customers to “like” your page; tell them about it, include a link or call to action in your newsletter, on your business cards, or in an email signature
4. Offer special Facebook deals, contests, or promotions that are only available to people who “like” your page
5. Create good Facebook content that appeals to your local audience:
- Talk about local community events (local kid wins spelling bee, ABC HVAC is sponsoring the Toys for Tots program, etc.)
- Ask questions
- Give trivia or helpful hints
- Tell jokes
- Respond personally to whatever your fans post
Doing any of these things will increase your popularity on Facebook, and the longer you have a Facebook page the more “likes” you will get. Good luck!
Nadia is President of iMarket Solutions, and responsible for daily operations, strategy and business development.
Tags: Social mediaBoth comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.