Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click through rates climb higher and higher? We're seeking an expert email marketer to join our team.
You'll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success. You will also be responsible for building relationships, driving revenue and taking the lead on email strategy for multiple clients. The ideal person will have client side experience managing multiple accounts, well versed with online media (email/web/social) and experience as an Email Marketing Specialist with small businesses, especially in the home service industries.
- Create email campaign strategy for iMarket and iMarket's clients that are interested in this service. (In this role, you'll be "doing" as well as "leading"!)
- Craft and manage an optimized email delivery process from project initiation to project completion
- Grow our list organically not through bought or rented lists,
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends of email marketing and best practices, and provide thought leadership to our clients and prospects
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years experience with Email Marketing
- Proficient in Mailchimp and other email marketing applications
- Proficient in basic design and lead generation principles
- Basic HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Strong experience building direct to consumer email campaigns
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal).
- Experience working under tight deadlines in challenging situations
- Management of multiple email campaigns for different clients
Job Type: Full-time