Online Reputation Specialist
iMarket Solutions is looking for an Online Reputation Specialist to implement various online reputation and review activities for iMarket clients (small businesses). These activities include implementing review insertion, responding to negative reviews on line, facebook/twitter management, tracking Google alerts, profile management, etc. This individual will be responsible for the flawless execution of each activity with a commitment to exceed customer expectations. This individual must be able to work individually on a project as well as communicate well with the team. We expect to train the right motivated person. This is a full time position in Winooski, VT.
- Assist Online Marketing Coordinator in managing social media, blogging, and reviews for iMarket clients
- Setting up and managing profiles on major review sites
- Posting reviews on behalf of customers
- Responding to negative reviews on behalf of the client
- Tracking activities and reporting
- Liking, re-tweeting, and sharing posts/links/pages
- Meeting all the deadlines and goals
- Heavy use of social media
- Interest in online marketing
- Bright, quick, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Communicating effectively
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- The individual must be goal oriented, value team collaboration, be comfortable working alone, passionate about learning new things, driven to exceed customer expectations and provide an insightful point of view on various topics.
- Any knowledge of the following would be helpful: link building, link research, 301 redirects, SEO copywriting, crawler issues, indexing problems, on page optimization, metadata use, site maps, etc. . .
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.