iMarket Solutions is looking for a Social Media & Reputation Management Specialist to join our team. These activities include implementing social media strategies to create, curate, and manage social content, social advertising, auditing, and social listening practices. Review management activities include executing review generation strategies and review management responsibilities by monitoring and responding to online reviews. This individual will be responsible for the flawless execution of each activity with a commitment to listening, adjusting, and communicating to exceed customer expectations. This individual must be able to work individually on a project as well as communicate well with the team. This is a full time position.
- Manage iMarket clients’ social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and execute social media editorial content calendar and posting schedule for iMarket clients’ social media accounts
- Write, design, and post original, high–quality content on social media sites for iMarket clients
- Work with clients to create custom social media campaigns
- Communicate with iMarket customers’ clients via social media (answer questions, comment on posts, etc)
- Manage client social advertising (content, budget, reporting, etc.)
- Help iMarket clients improve social engagement, growth and lead opportunities.
- Track KPIs & benchmarks to communicate analytics to clients
- Work with other departments (Development & Design, Project Management, SEO, and Online Marketing Coordinators to develop an integrated marketing strategy for iMarket clients.
- Set up and manage profiles on major review sites (Yelp, Google My Business, Facebook, etc.)
- Facilitating, monitoring and responding to online review sites.
- Train and manage clients for iMarket Solution’s Review Generation and Management platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Heavy use of social media (at least 2 years experience managing social media for multiple clients)
- Interest and knowledge in online marketing strategies
- Bright, quick, and capable to adjust with digital landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to balance, multi–task and prioritize requests and still meet deadlines.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of basic design principals and copyright laws
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- The individual must be goal oriented, value team collaboration, be comfortable working alone, passionate about learning new things, driven to exceed customer expectations and provide an insightful point of view on various topics.
- Any knowledge of the following would be helpful:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Management
- Customer Behavior Principals