Are you a web development master (or master in training)? Do you love building high quality responsive websites from the ground up? Are you interested in working with a team of top–notch designers, developers, and programmers who encourages and help each other to learn, grow and improve?
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our ever–expanding team! This role would involve building and assisting in the ongoing maintenance of responsive web sites for our clients. A team player is absolutely essential. You should be excited to collaborate with others and able to write code that not only works, but also conforms to our established best practices so that others can understand and edit your work without issue.
Beyond that, we’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who can manage their own time to consistently meet deadlines, who demonstrates flexibility in day–to–day work and scheduling, and who sets high standards of performance for himself/herself.
All of These Are Essential
- Ability to write HTML/CSS manually
- Quantifiable experience building websites, either in the field or academically
- A working understanding of responsive web design principles and best practices
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop to translate designs into actual finished sites
- A strong eye for detail and a drive to consistently produce quality work
- Strong communication and organization skills. Comfortable communicating not only with the other members of the Development team, but also other departments within the company and even the occasional client
- Formal training in computer science, digital media, or IT (or extensive experience in the field)
Not Required, but Very Welcome
- Familiarity with PHP, JQuery, MySQL
- Familiarity with cPanel, DNS, server administration
- Knowledge of MODX, Wordpress platforms, or other CMS systems
Working at iMarket you’ll come to understand the professional development process and become actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to apply feedback received to day–to–day work and to improve your overall performance over time.
Please apply by responding with a cover letter, resume, and links to websites you have developed that exemplify your best work. Fill out the form on our website or email the information directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.