Internet Marketing Resources
Internet marketing is a new field, and some people find it a bit intimidating.
Don't worry if you don't have a high level of technical knowledge. That's what iMarket Solutions is here for: to provide the technical expertise you need to compete online.
At iMarket we'll guide you every step of the way. We're always glad to answer your questions. You should never feel that your questions are too simple to bother us with - the web is only a couple of decades old and everyone above the age of 20 started out as a complete web beginner at some point. We've all been there!
If you don't feel like asking questions because you're not interested in online marketing at all (except for the results!), that's fine too! We can take all your online marketing work off your shoulders so that you can get back to running your business.
This section provides you with some basic information about online marketing to help you better understand what we offer and how we can help you. It's written for a layperson, but we're always happy to go into greater technical detail with you by email or phone.
This section on Internet Marketing Resources is also helpful for deciding which of our different packages is best for your business. iMarket Solutions offers an array of products and services designed to meet the different needs and budgets of small, mid-size, and large contracting businesses. Our website packages start at $275 for a simple three-page static website - a great way to get in the game for next to nothing! On the other end of the scale, our Domination Package comes with a 500-page dynamic website with custom- optimized content for every town in your service area, plus turnkey service packages to help you take care of every aspect of online marketing discussed in this section: search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, social media, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing, online reputation management, and content updates. (And you won't have to worry about the last section "How to Write Your Own Content", because we'll write it all for you, customized for your company and region.)
As you decide which package is right for your business, we urge you to consider
- Your budget
- Your marketing goals - i.e. the number of leads you want your new website to generate
- The role you want your website to play in your overall marketing strategy
As you know, there are many web design firms competing for your business. So why should you choose iMarket for your website and online marketing needs?
- We promise everything in writing.
- Our step-by-step approval process lets you see and approve everything we do, as we do it.
- Every day we focus our time and energy on making sure that search engine marketing strategy stays on the leading edge.
- We do search engine marketing for every town you serve. Most online marketing companies optimize only for regions or major cities.
- Our websites come with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Our upfront cost may be higher than our competitors', but our cost-per-lead will be lower over time, making our websites well worth the extra few dollars at the outset.
- WE WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. We offer unlimited technical support during business hours.
Here's what people say:
We at Next Generation Air & Heat would like to thank the staff of iMarket Solutions for their tremendous help and insight that they have given us. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and look forward to a long term relationship with them. We would without a doubt recommend iMarket Solutions to anyone who is interested in gaining optimum performance in their marketing campaign through web site development. Thank you again...
John Lazaridis, Owner
Next Generation Air & Heat
Here's what's going on:
On July 3, 2014, Matt Cutts declared to the search community that he was going on leave for 4 months, all the way through October. Upon hearing the news, I had a big sigh of relief. For you see, I thought to myself, “There is absolutely no way Google is going to launch any algorithms or make any significant updates to their existing algorithms while the face of their search quality department was on leave of absence.” I mean, who are SEO’s going to yell at and blame for all of their woes while he is away, right? Well, I was wrong...