Email Marketing with Online Newsletters
Effective SEO and pay-per-click ads will bring many new visitors to your website, but not all of them will become customers right away. After working so hard to bring prospects to your site, it is vital to make sure that you get the opportunity to present your company to these highly qualified leads more than just once. One of the best and most affordable ways to keep in touch with these potential customers is via eNewsletters. Therefore, the minimum "call to action" on your website should always be to ask visitors to give you their email addresses.
Your eNewsletters should contain useful tips, helpful information, and special offers. Not only will they demonstrate your technical expertise and your concern for your customers - they'll also keep your company top-of-mind. After you've proved your value, potential customers will be much more likely to call you when they're ready to purchase a product or service.
eNewsletters will also cement your relationship with your current customers by reminding them of the professionalism and customer service that made them choose you to begin with.
Of course, print newsletters will also achieve these goals, but eNewsletters are a much easier and more affordable way to keep in touch with a large mailing list. You don't need a graphic designer or printer to create eNewsletters, and each costs only a fraction of a cent to send.
How can iMarket help you with email marketing?
- iMarket's websites include an automated eNewsletter signup system that makes it easy for you to collect customers' email addresses.
- We give you all the tools you need to create attractive and effective eNewsletters and manage your email address lists.
- Our eNewsletter system includes tracking software that gives you comprehensive metrics, including open rate, click through response, bounce-back information, and more.
- We can design a custom eNewsletter template for you that matches the look and feel of your website.
- Our optional eNewsletter service will create custom newsletters for your business three times a year. We'll write, send, and report on the success of your eNewsletters for you - you'll no longer have to think about it!
Here's what people say:
We are on page 1 on Google for nearly every keyword and phrase that we had targeted when the project began. In fact, on about half of them, we are the first contractor listed! Campaign, leads and revenue from our old website ranked 12th and 14th respectively for the January to June period in 2009. In the same period this year, the site ranks 3rd in both leads and revenue compared to all other forms of marketing.
Kevin Carney, President
Carney Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
Here's what's going on:
On July 3, 2014, Matt Cutts declared to the search community that he was going on leave for 4 months, all the way through October. Upon hearing the news, I had a big sigh of relief. For you see, I thought to myself, “There is absolutely no way Google is going to launch any algorithms or make any significant updates to their existing algorithms while the face of their search quality department was on leave of absence.” I mean, who are SEO’s going to yell at and blame for all of their woes while he is away, right? Well, I was wrong...