Email Marketing with Online Newsletters
Effective SEO and pay-per-click ads will bring many new visitors to your website, but not all of them will become customers right away. After working so hard to bring prospects to your site, it is vital to make sure that you get the opportunity to present your company to these highly qualified leads more than just once. One of the best and most affordable ways to keep in touch with these potential customers is via eNewsletters. Therefore, the minimum "call to action" on your website should always be to ask visitors to give you their email addresses.
Your eNewsletters should contain useful tips, helpful information, and special offers. Not only will they demonstrate your technical expertise and your concern for your customers - they'll also keep your company top-of-mind. After you've proved your value, potential customers will be much more likely to call you when they're ready to purchase a product or service.
eNewsletters will also cement your relationship with your current customers by reminding them of the professionalism and customer service that made them choose you to begin with.
Of course, print newsletters will also achieve these goals, but eNewsletters are a much easier and more affordable way to keep in touch with a large mailing list. You don't need a graphic designer or printer to create eNewsletters, and each costs only a fraction of a cent to send.
How can iMarket help you with email marketing?
- iMarket's websites include an automated eNewsletter signup system that makes it easy for you to collect customers' email addresses.
- We give you all the tools you need to create attractive and effective eNewsletters and manage your email address lists.
- Our eNewsletter system includes tracking software that gives you comprehensive metrics, including open rate, click through response, bounce-back information, and more.
- We can design a custom eNewsletter template for you that matches the look and feel of your website.
- Our optional eNewsletter service will create custom newsletters for your business three times a year. We'll write, send, and report on the success of your eNewsletters for you - you'll no longer have to think about it!
Here's what people say:
I have a heating and air conditioning company, The Clean Air Act Inc. of Beavercreek, Oregon. We are small by choice (I like to do real work, not babysit a crew of techs as my friends in the industry say). As the economy started to shrink I saw the need to change. Our HVAC distributor asked me to take a class about web sites. I was game--I (had) a web site, but OK, I knew it sucked and needed help BAD. I sat in this class and within 15 minutes I got real focused. I knew I was missing the boat and I needed to get aboard. The class was great. I was going (to sign up) the next day. I worked with Nadia and Wendy on the (website), and now Martina is now managing it and it is going great. We sold three systems in the first two months and got a hand full of service calls--they told us it would be slow growing. I am very happy so far. The more information you get them, the faster and better your project will go. Thank you so much iMarket Solutions.
Your friend Rodger A. Brown
Clean Air Act, Inc.