Live Chat Lead Generation
iMarket Live Chat service allows website owners to receive and respond to chat requests from online visitors through an icon on their website. The website visitor is presented with a proactive invitation to chat within a few seconds of landing on the site, and if accepted, an iMarket agent initiates the interaction.
iMarket Live Chat helps you capture more leads from your website
The benefits of adding iMarket Live Chat to you website include:
- Increasing leads from online advertising by an average of 35%
- Engaging customers who prefer not to speak to an agent over the phone
- Getting detailed information about the prospective customer’s needs during the crucial vendor selection phase
- Initiating real-time, proactive communication with online visitors
- Delivering immediate assistance for customers without wait times or indirect response (i.e., phone calls, email)
How it works:
- You’ll have an iMarket Live Chat icon installed on your site
- Once a chat is initiated, an iMarket agent will use a script specific to your business to gather all the information about the customer (name, phone number, reason for call, etc.)
- You’ll receive an immediate email about the lead. We can also connect the customer to your business by phone.
- We monitor your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide you with monthly lead reports.
- You only pay for the leads you receive.
Here's what people say:
Everything has been great with the results and customer service from iMarket. Anything that we’ve asked for has been done quickly and exactly as we wished. Everyone in your organization has been very responsive and are all truly customer focused – you have great people working for you.
Specifically, we’ve been blown away by the organic traffic to the site and the leads and revenue generated from the SEO work that iMarket has done for us. Our SEO placement and leads/revenue went from something that wasn’t even worth tracking to our second highest source of both leads and revenue in just 6 months – the only higher source for either has been customer referrals. The investment that we made literally paid for itself in 6 months – maybe less than that. We should have done this years ago.
When we ran our reports from organic/SEO leads and revenue, it was our most abundant source of lead generation and revenue as well as our most cost effective source of lead generation and revenue – even when we had amortized the entire cost of the new site over just a 6 month period.
In comparison to yellow page advertising, it has cost us less than 10% of what yellow page expenditures cost to generate both leads and revenue. As a result of this, we have already reduced yellow page expenditures for next year that will result in savings that are over 3 times what it cost us to build the new site.
As for the social media aspect of things – everything has been great. I’m not well versed in those arenas nor do I have time to get involved with it, so I asked Martina to take care of keeping us up to date and she’s done a great job with it, updating our pages (as well as our blog) 2 or 3 times a week. I may get more involved with it at some point, but I haven’t had to as it’s being managed for us without me needing to do anything.
Finally on the PPC campaigns, we have not spent a lot of money there – simply because we haven’t had to because we are generating so much organic traffic. What we have spent has been worth it, we are averaging around $30 per lead via PPC which is outstanding when compared to any other paid advertising that we are doing. The next closest source in terms of expense is $90 per lead. We may look to increase PPC budgets in the future as a source of growth. For now though, we have our plate full with all of the organic leads as we are on Google’s first page for nearly every keyword that we have targeted.
Kevin Carney, President
Carney Plumbing, Heating and Cooling