Live Chat Lead Generation
iMarket Live Chat service allows website owners to receive and respond to chat requests from online visitors through an icon on their website. The website visitor is presented with a proactive invitation to chat within a few seconds of landing on the site, and if accepted, an iMarket agent initiates the interaction.
iMarket Live Chat helps you capture more leads from your website
The benefits of adding iMarket Live Chat to you website include:
- Increasing leads from online advertising by an average of 35%
- Engaging customers who prefer not to speak to an agent over the phone
- Getting detailed information about the prospective customer’s needs during the crucial vendor selection phase
- Initiating real-time, proactive communication with online visitors
- Delivering immediate assistance for customers without wait times or indirect response (i.e., phone calls, email)
How it works:
- You’ll have an iMarket Live Chat icon installed on your site
- Once a chat is initiated, an iMarket agent will use a script specific to your business to gather all the information about the customer (name, phone number, reason for call, etc.)
- You’ll receive an immediate email about the lead. We can also connect the customer to your business by phone.
- We monitor your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide you with monthly lead reports.
- You only pay for the leads you receive.
Here's what people say:
iMarket has been very attentive in answering our questions and returning calls/emails promptly to us. They are working diligently in obtaining the volume of business we are pursuing.
iMarket Solutions also conducts great phone conferences to personally explain our campaigns, reports, and any feedback that we have for them. They really take our feedback into consideration and value our requests as a customer.
iMarket gives great overall customer service and attention to detail. They have been a pleasure to work with. Thank you Nadia and Martina for all of your help!!!
Triad Mechanical Co, Inc.
Here's what's going on:
We love blogging for our clients - but we also love it when you take a little time to get involved to add personal touches to the blogs to make them even more share-worthy. One of our newly launched clients, Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs went the extra mile this week and wrote their own blog post that involved some history, a famous gangster, and a speakeasy... and the post still had to do with a service call to install a walk-in cooler in Chicago! Here's an excerpt from the post to grab your interest:
As a business owner serving a specific geographic area, you should have a listing on Yelp.com. Once that listing is claimed and verified by you or your SEO team here at iMarket Solutions, you have access to several tools in the back end of the site. Yelp announced a new tool available as of Monday March 25th to help business owners even more!