Live Chat Lead Generation
iMarket Live Chat service allows website owners to receive and respond to chat requests from online visitors through an icon on their website. The website visitor is presented with a proactive invitation to chat within a few seconds of landing on the site, and if accepted, an iMarket agent initiates the interaction.
iMarket Live Chat helps you capture more leads from your website
The benefits of adding iMarket Live Chat to you website include:
- Increasing leads from online advertising by an average of 35%
- Engaging customers who prefer not to speak to an agent over the phone
- Getting detailed information about the prospective customer’s needs during the crucial vendor selection phase
- Initiating real-time, proactive communication with online visitors
- Delivering immediate assistance for customers without wait times or indirect response (i.e., phone calls, email)
How it works:
- You’ll have an iMarket Live Chat icon installed on your site
- Once a chat is initiated, an iMarket agent will use a script specific to your business to gather all the information about the customer (name, phone number, reason for call, etc.)
- You’ll receive an immediate email about the lead. We can also connect the customer to your business by phone.
- We monitor your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide you with monthly lead reports.
- You only pay for the leads you receive.
Here's what people say:
I have a heating and air conditioning company, The Clean Air Act Inc. of Beavercreek, Oregon. We are small by choice (I like to do real work, not babysit a crew of techs as my friends in the industry say). As the economy started to shrink I saw the need to change. Our HVAC distributor asked me to take a class about web sites. I was game--I (had) a web site, but OK, I knew it sucked and needed help BAD. I sat in this class and within 15 minutes I got real focused. I knew I was missing the boat and I needed to get aboard. The class was great. I was going (to sign up) the next day. I worked with Nadia and Wendy on the (website), and now Martina is now managing it and it is going great. We sold three systems in the first two months and got a hand full of service calls--they told us it would be slow growing. I am very happy so far. The more information you get them, the faster and better your project will go. Thank you so much iMarket Solutions.
Your friend Rodger A. Brown
Clean Air Act, Inc.