Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
I have a heating and air conditioning company, The Clean Air Act Inc. of Beavercreek, Oregon. We are small by choice (I like to do real work, not babysit a crew of techs as my friends in the industry say). As the economy started to shrink I saw the need to change. Our HVAC distributor asked me to take a class about web sites. I was game--I (had) a web site, but OK, I knew it sucked and needed help BAD. I sat in this class and within 15 minutes I got real focused. I knew I was missing the boat and I needed to get aboard. The class was great. I was going (to sign up) the next day. I worked with Nadia and Wendy on the (website), and now Martina is now managing it and it is going great. We sold three systems in the first two months and got a hand full of service calls--they told us it would be slow growing. I am very happy so far. The more information you get them, the faster and better your project will go. Thank you so much iMarket Solutions.
Your friend Rodger A. Brown
Clean Air Act, Inc.