Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
Take a look at this email Contact Form I received today straight from our website:
"Our Total line Digital Thermostat broke down today - it's blank - and I found your website and have read enough reviews to be convinced you are the right people to contact for this sort of work. Can you please contact me as soon as possible and help me get the air back on in this house!?"
I couldn't ask for a better web response, so glad I chose to go with your Web Domination package. I knew I needed Facebook, a Blog, Twitter and a Reputation Defender service. It's a relief to have handed off items I had no inclination to learn and would never have time to keep updated.
I also want to thank you and the entire iMarket staff for making the transition from our old site to the new one seamless. This is fourth time we have gone thru the design process, but the first time I didn't have to become demanding just to receive what was promised.
Since the new site launched in February, our SEO placement has given us placement on the first page of Google searches in most of the cities we service and phone calls from our web site now account for 16% of calls received. I'm a happy camper; thank you so much!