Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
Everything has been great with the results and customer service from iMarket. Anything that we’ve asked for has been done quickly and exactly as we wished. Everyone in your organization has been very responsive and are all truly customer focused – you have great people working for you.
Specifically, we’ve been blown away by the organic traffic to the site and the leads and revenue generated from the SEO work that iMarket has done for us. Our SEO placement and leads/revenue went from something that wasn’t even worth tracking to our second highest source of both leads and revenue in just 6 months – the only higher source for either has been customer referrals. The investment that we made literally paid for itself in 6 months – maybe less than that. We should have done this years ago.
When we ran our reports from organic/SEO leads and revenue, it was our most abundant source of lead generation and revenue as well as our most cost effective source of lead generation and revenue – even when we had amortized the entire cost of the new site over just a 6 month period.
In comparison to yellow page advertising, it has cost us less than 10% of what yellow page expenditures cost to generate both leads and revenue. As a result of this, we have already reduced yellow page expenditures for next year that will result in savings that are over 3 times what it cost us to build the new site.
As for the social media aspect of things – everything has been great. I’m not well versed in those arenas nor do I have time to get involved with it, so I asked Martina to take care of keeping us up to date and she’s done a great job with it, updating our pages (as well as our blog) 2 or 3 times a week. I may get more involved with it at some point, but I haven’t had to as it’s being managed for us without me needing to do anything.
Finally on the PPC campaigns, we have not spent a lot of money there – simply because we haven’t had to because we are generating so much organic traffic. What we have spent has been worth it, we are averaging around $30 per lead via PPC which is outstanding when compared to any other paid advertising that we are doing. The next closest source in terms of expense is $90 per lead. We may look to increase PPC budgets in the future as a source of growth. For now though, we have our plate full with all of the organic leads as we are on Google’s first page for nearly every keyword that we have targeted.
Kevin Carney, President
Carney Plumbing, Heating and Cooling