Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
This is a congratulatory letter to iMarket Solutions. We have contracted your services and implemented your Domination package. The results have been fantastic!
What was most amazing to me was the results we are seeing in our commercial division. I believe we at Advantage Airtech erred in just how much coverage we allotted the commercial division of the business. However even with this disproportionate allocation of space on the site the leads are overwhelming.
Our commercial leads are up 320% and are accounting for 78% of our leads. This is quite frankly, a tremendous increase in leads that we never experienced in the past. Our residential leads have dramatically increased as well, I somewhat expected this due to the calibre of the site and the material which is weighted more in the residential. Our residential leads have increased from the 22% of our leads from last year to this year being 54% of our leads.
I have been negligent in thanking you for a job well done as this impact was noticed shortly after launch. The negligence in relaying the good news to you has happened because frankly I have been busy trying to keep up with the leads.
Happy to be aboard with your company!
Advantage Airtech Ltd.