Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
We at Next Generation Air & Heat would like to thank the staff of iMarket Solutions for their tremendous help and insight that they have given us. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and look forward to a long term relationship with them. We would without a doubt recommend iMarket Solutions to anyone who is interested in gaining optimum performance in their marketing campaign through web site development. Thank you again...
John Lazaridis, Owner
Next Generation Air & Heat
Here's what's going on:
We love blogging for our clients - but we also love it when you take a little time to get involved to add personal touches to the blogs to make them even more share-worthy. One of our newly launched clients, Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs went the extra mile this week and wrote their own blog post that involved some history, a famous gangster, and a speakeasy... and the post still had to do with a service call to install a walk-in cooler in Chicago! Here's an excerpt from the post to grab your interest:
As a business owner serving a specific geographic area, you should have a listing on Yelp.com. Once that listing is claimed and verified by you or your SEO team here at iMarket Solutions, you have access to several tools in the back end of the site. Yelp announced a new tool available as of Monday March 25th to help business owners even more!