Online Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
"Pay-per-click ads" appear at the top and right sides of search engine results pages. They are so named because advertisers pay an agreed-upon amount each time a searcher clicks on their ads. The amount paid, and the order in which ads are listed, is determined via a bidding system in which advertisers compete to appear under certain keywords.
Pay-per-click ads are a vital part of any effective online marketing program, particularly in highly-competitive markets. They enable you to start getting online marketing results from the moment you launch your website, and they help keep you ahead of the competition for popular search phrases.
How can iMarket help you with pay-per-click advertising?
- Pay-per-click marketing requires specialized knowledge and software and is best left to experienced professionals. iMarket offers comprehensive pay-per-click services using up-to-the-minute tools and techniques.
- iMarket's Search Engine Marketing experts have years of experience running cost-effective pay-per-click advertising campaigns. We know how to choose keywords and place ads for maximum ROI.
- We place our clients' ads on all three major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
- We coordinate our pay-per-click campaigns with our organic search efforts, focusing our pay-per-click spending only on the most challenging search terms. This helps us keep your cost-per-lead down.
- We "optimize the funnel" by using consistent keywords throughout the entire sales process - from ad copy, to landing page, to call-to-action. We constantly refine every part of the sales funnel in response to the changing search environment, in order to achieve minimum cost-per-lead and maximum ROI.
Here's what people say:
I have been so impressed and pleased with our new website and the entire process of launching the new site. iMarket Solutions handled every detail with a complete thoroughness and a high degree professionalism. Change is usually never easy, but Wendy and Nadia really took the time answer any questions and solve every issue. The end result has been a new site that we love and more importantly, our customers love it too.
The new design and the attention to SEO has been paying off. We used to average 3 to 4 leads a month on our old site. The first month with our new site, we received 12 and that was during mild weather in our “off season.” Thanks to the detailed reports we receive from iMarket, we now have the information needed to improve our marketing and zero in on the consumers in our local area. Also our rankings for Google and other search engines keep climbing if they are not already in the first position.
Our social media is now working hard for us, improving our relationship with our customers and generating traffic to our site. iMarket handles all our Facebook, twitter, and blog posts. We still have the option to post something ourselves if we choose but its not necessary as there are 3 posts a week, like clockwork, on our social media accounts. Our social media used to be a chore, now it is trouble-free.
Overall, my entire experience with iMarket Solutions has been effortless and now we have a finished product that is proving results and driving sales.
Apple Heating & Cooling
Here's what's going on:
Google is known for changing things up on a regular basis when it comes to their algorithms, but when it comes to the design of their search engine’s search result pages (SERPs), they tend to be a little more careful. When they do make changes, it’s typically done so within controlled test groups (i.e. only certain servers or countries will see the change). As a result, there is usually little talk regarding UX changes on Google.com in comparison to algorithm introductions, updates, refreshes and the like. But late last week, Google introduced a major redesign of their local map pack that is anything but subtle.