Online Reputation Management
The Internet has changed the way consumers gather information about service companies. Online reviews can make or break online consumer opinion, and negative reviews are all too easy to post. Whether reasonable and justified, or simply a vendetta, negative reviews can ruin your brand, damage your image, and sabotage your company's profitability.
Effective reputation management requires a disciplined, active approach. iMarket helps you take control in the Internet age by giving you a systematic plan for managing your online reputation.
How can iMarket help you manage your online reputation?
- iMarket's reputation management strategy is designed to eliminate bad reviews and highlight good reviews.
- We actively solicit customers each week for fresh, positive testimonials to push down negative consumer posts and enhance your positive ratings.
- We help you resolve all complaints and customer service issues so that the number of negative posts about your company decreases over time.
Other reputation management tips:
- Encourage customers to post reviews of your company to various "review" sites (Google local, Yelp, etc.)
- Collect testimonials and add a new testimonial each week to your website.
- It is important that you are proactive in asking the customer for testimonial. Solicit reviews to be posted on the Internet sites such as Yelp, and Angie's list, etc.....
Here's what people say:
We have used several companies for online marketing and spent lots of money with mediocre results. With iMarket, our dollar is definitely going a lot further than it ever has before and our confidence to grow our company with them as a partner is incredibly strong.
John Dietz JD Plumbing Company