Online Reputation Management
The Internet has changed the way consumers gather information about service companies. Online reviews can make or break online consumer opinion, and negative reviews are all too easy to post. Whether reasonable and justified, or simply a vendetta, negative reviews can ruin your brand, damage your image, and sabotage your company's profitability.
Effective reputation management requires a disciplined, active approach. iMarket helps you take control in the Internet age by giving you a systematic plan for managing your online reputation.
How can iMarket help you manage your online reputation?
- iMarket's reputation management strategy is designed to eliminate bad reviews and highlight good reviews.
- We actively solicit customers each week for fresh, positive testimonials to push down negative consumer posts and enhance your positive ratings.
- We help you resolve all complaints and customer service issues so that the number of negative posts about your company decreases over time.
Other reputation management tips:
- Encourage customers to post reviews of your company to various "review" sites (Google local, Yelp, etc.)
- Collect testimonials and add a new testimonial each week to your website.
- It is important that you are proactive in asking the customer for testimonial. Solicit reviews to be posted on the Internet sites such as Yelp, and Angie's list, etc.....
Here's what people say:
Take a look at this email Contact Form I received today straight from our website:
"Our Total line Digital Thermostat broke down today - it's blank - and I found your website and have read enough reviews to be convinced you are the right people to contact for this sort of work. Can you please contact me as soon as possible and help me get the air back on in this house!?"
I couldn't ask for a better web response, so glad I chose to go with your Web Domination package. I knew I needed Facebook, a Blog, Twitter and a Reputation Defender service. It's a relief to have handed off items I had no inclination to learn and would never have time to keep updated.
I also want to thank you and the entire iMarket staff for making the transition from our old site to the new one seamless. This is fourth time we have gone thru the design process, but the first time I didn't have to become demanding just to receive what was promised.
Since the new site launched in February, our SEO placement has given us placement on the first page of Google searches in most of the cities we service and phone calls from our web site now account for 16% of calls received. I'm a happy camper; thank you so much!
Here's what's going on:
We love blogging for our clients - but we also love it when you take a little time to get involved to add personal touches to the blogs to make them even more share-worthy. One of our newly launched clients, Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs went the extra mile this week and wrote their own blog post that involved some history, a famous gangster, and a speakeasy... and the post still had to do with a service call to install a walk-in cooler in Chicago! Here's an excerpt from the post to grab your interest:
As a business owner serving a specific geographic area, you should have a listing on Yelp.com. Once that listing is claimed and verified by you or your SEO team here at iMarket Solutions, you have access to several tools in the back end of the site. Yelp announced a new tool available as of Monday March 25th to help business owners even more!