Online Reputation Management
The Internet has changed the way consumers gather information about service companies. Online reviews can make or break online consumer opinion, and negative reviews are all too easy to post. Whether reasonable and justified, or simply a vendetta, negative reviews can ruin your brand, damage your image, and sabotage your company's profitability.
Effective reputation management requires a disciplined, active approach. iMarket helps you take control in the Internet age by giving you a systematic plan for managing your online reputation.
How can iMarket help you manage your online reputation?
- iMarket's reputation management strategy is designed to eliminate bad reviews and highlight good reviews.
- We actively solicit customers each week for fresh, positive testimonials to push down negative consumer posts and enhance your positive ratings.
- We help you resolve all complaints and customer service issues so that the number of negative posts about your company decreases over time.
Other reputation management tips:
- Encourage customers to post reviews of your company to various "review" sites (Google local, Yelp, etc.)
- Collect testimonials and add a new testimonial each week to your website.
- It is important that you are proactive in asking the customer for testimonial. Solicit reviews to be posted on the Internet sites such as Yelp, and Angie's list, etc.....
Here's what people say:
We at Next Generation Air & Heat would like to thank the staff of iMarket Solutions for their tremendous help and insight that they have given us. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and look forward to a long term relationship with them. We would without a doubt recommend iMarket Solutions to anyone who is interested in gaining optimum performance in their marketing campaign through web site development. Thank you again...
John Lazaridis, Owner
Next Generation Air & Heat