"Organic" or "natural" search results are the search listings most of us look at first when we do a Google search. They are the "free" listings in the main area of the search results page.
These listings don't appear on the page because anyone paid a search engine for them to be there. They are there because the websites' content "naturally" led the search engine to identify the sites as strongly relevant to searchers' needs.
But don't let the words "organic" and "natural" fool you - most top-ranking websites have been carefully designed, or "optimized", so that they have the characteristics that the search engines are looking for when they decide which sites to list first.
If your competitors outrank you in the search engines, it's probably because they've paid experts to optimize their sites. Now it's time to get some experts on your side - and for a lower cost-per-lead than your competitors ever dreamed of!
How can iMarket help you dominate the search engines?
"Search Engine Optimization" (SEO) is the art and science of persuading search engines to give your website a high ranking in the organic search engine listings - and it's the foundation of everything we do at iMarket.
Every search engine wants to provide useful, relevant content to users. If it doesn't, it will quickly fall out of favor - and lose advertising revenue. Therefore, every search engine is constantly evaluating and re-evaluating the freshness and quality of the content of the websites it lists. To compete effectively in the search engine rankings, you need to show the search engines that your website has the great content they're looking for. Effective SEO puts useful, relevant, fresh content on your website in a way that search engines can see and interpret it easily.
At iMarket, we provide you with all the tools and services you need for powerful SEO performance:
- Custom town-by-town optimization, giving you maximum search traction in your local area
- Submission to search engines and online directories
- A website that can be easily updated by even non-technical employees
- Editable website tags and other "behind-the-scenes" programming elements that attract search engines' notice
- User-friendly blog software that make it simple to regularly add fresh pages to your website
- Monthly reports on search engine performance, and 24/7 access to statistics about your website
- If you don't have the time or interest to keep up with SEO, you can outsource it to us! iMarket's complete Search Engine Optimization strategy will manage your keywords, content, blog posts, and more.
These powerful SEO tools will help you dominate the free search listings in your local area, significantly reducing your cost-per-lead over traditional media and increasing the total number of leads you acquire.
Here's what people say:
Just thought I would share, since the new site launch we have tracked 5 calls, 3 replacement and 2 service call leads. I’m very pleased since we have not done any internet marketing either PPC or organic yet. This is in two weeks, including the disturbance of the holidays.
Brendan Slifka, Leslie Heating & Cooling