Traditional Marketing Solutions
Why is Developing a Marketing Plan Critical to Your Success?
Many service companies focus on doing the work, and then they do some marketing "by feel".
Clearly, sometimes this works - that is, the companies are still in business.
But are they making the best use of their marketing dollars? Are they wasting their money on advertising that doesn't bring them much business, and then missing opportunities for more effective advertising?
Are these companies failing to grow because they are failing to plan?
Having a marketing plan for your company is the single best marketing decision you will ever make.
Over time, careful planning will enable you to focus your efforts on things that work and set your priorities appropriately.
A marketing plan will not only help you choose the most effective traditional advertising - it will also help you identify and make the most of internal lead generation sources, and set up operational processes to support your lead generation efforts. It gets your entire company on the same page and creates accountability for maximum results.
Successful marketing is a whole-business discipline that helps you make the most of your finite marketing resources.
A well-designed marketing plan will make you more profit!
In this section of our website, we will help you create a marketing plan by determining your budget and your lead requirements, identifying your growth goals, and evaluating your media options.
The pages in this section, "Budgets", "Lead Planning", and "How to Choose the Right Traditional Media" contain useful information about each of these elements of your marketing plan. The final page, "Download Our Free Marketing Plan", contains a detailed road map for marketing planning, and a downloadable PDF of the workbook so that you can use it in your own company.
Here are some of the things we'll help you do:
- Evaluate your company once a year as a matter or good business and marketing practice. It is called a business review.
- Develop and refine your business model so it compliments your overall business plan. Grow service to grow sales.
- Create strategies and goals for your company based on your business review, and your overall desires for your company.
- Establish a baseline Marketing, Advertising & Promotions budget for each year, based on your business budget as a whole.
- Create a set of defined and clear marketing goals that fit neatly and snugly into your business plan. These marketing goals should be aligned with your business direction.
- Choose marketing strategies that compliment your marketing goals. And write them out so you can make them work together!
- Define your specific advertising/media objectives in support of those marketing goals, including leads required by type.
- Work with your creative team/vendor to identify your Unique Selling Proposition, your theme or slogan, and any other creative components you may need.
- Set up systems for tracking the results of internal lead generation efforts, sales, promotions, and advertising so that you can see what works and why.
- Create a media plan designed to generate the leads your company needs to thrive!
Here's what people say:
iMarket has been very attentive in answering our questions and returning calls/emails promptly to us. They are working diligently in obtaining the volume of business we are pursuing.
iMarket Solutions also conducts great phone conferences to personally explain our campaigns, reports, and any feedback that we have for them. They really take our feedback into consideration and value our requests as a customer.
iMarket gives great overall customer service and attention to detail. They have been a pleasure to work with. Thank you Nadia and Martina for all of your help!!!
Triad Mechanical Co, Inc.
Here's what's going on:
We love blogging for our clients - but we also love it when you take a little time to get involved to add personal touches to the blogs to make them even more share-worthy. One of our newly launched clients, Lee's Foodservice Parts & Repairs went the extra mile this week and wrote their own blog post that involved some history, a famous gangster, and a speakeasy... and the post still had to do with a service call to install a walk-in cooler in Chicago! Here's an excerpt from the post to grab your interest:
As a business owner serving a specific geographic area, you should have a listing on Yelp.com. Once that listing is claimed and verified by you or your SEO team here at iMarket Solutions, you have access to several tools in the back end of the site. Yelp announced a new tool available as of Monday March 25th to help business owners even more!