Traditional Marketing Solutions
Why is Developing a Marketing Plan Critical to Your Success?
Many service companies focus on doing the work, and then they do some marketing "by feel".
Clearly, sometimes this works - that is, the companies are still in business.
But are they making the best use of their marketing dollars? Are they wasting their money on advertising that doesn't bring them much business, and then missing opportunities for more effective advertising?
Are these companies failing to grow because they are failing to plan?
Having a marketing plan for your company is the single best marketing decision you will ever make.
Over time, careful planning will enable you to focus your efforts on things that work and set your priorities appropriately.
A marketing plan will not only help you choose the most effective traditional advertising - it will also help you identify and make the most of internal lead generation sources, and set up operational processes to support your lead generation efforts. It gets your entire company on the same page and creates accountability for maximum results.
Successful marketing is a whole-business discipline that helps you make the most of your finite marketing resources.
A well-designed marketing plan will make you more profit!
In this section of our website, we will help you create a marketing plan by determining your budget and your lead requirements, identifying your growth goals, and evaluating your media options.
The pages in this section, "Budgets", "Lead Planning", and "How to Choose the Right Traditional Media" contain useful information about each of these elements of your marketing plan. The final page, "Download Our Free Marketing Plan", contains a detailed road map for marketing planning, and a downloadable PDF of the workbook so that you can use it in your own company.
Here are some of the things we'll help you do:
- Evaluate your company once a year as a matter or good business and marketing practice. It is called a business review.
- Develop and refine your business model so it compliments your overall business plan. Grow service to grow sales.
- Create strategies and goals for your company based on your business review, and your overall desires for your company.
- Establish a baseline Marketing, Advertising & Promotions budget for each year, based on your business budget as a whole.
- Create a set of defined and clear marketing goals that fit neatly and snugly into your business plan. These marketing goals should be aligned with your business direction.
- Choose marketing strategies that compliment your marketing goals. And write them out so you can make them work together!
- Define your specific advertising/media objectives in support of those marketing goals, including leads required by type.
- Work with your creative team/vendor to identify your Unique Selling Proposition, your theme or slogan, and any other creative components you may need.
- Set up systems for tracking the results of internal lead generation efforts, sales, promotions, and advertising so that you can see what works and why.
- Create a media plan designed to generate the leads your company needs to thrive!
Here's what people say:
We have used several companies for online marketing and spent lots of money with mediocre results. With iMarket, our dollar is definitely going a lot further than it ever has before and our confidence to grow our company with them as a partner is incredibly strong.
John Dietz JD Plumbing Company
Here's what's going on:
On July 3, 2014, Matt Cutts declared to the search community that he was going on leave for 4 months, all the way through October. Upon hearing the news, I had a big sigh of relief. For you see, I thought to myself, “There is absolutely no way Google is going to launch any algorithms or make any significant updates to their existing algorithms while the face of their search quality department was on leave of absence.” I mean, who are SEO’s going to yell at and blame for all of their woes while he is away, right? Well, I was wrong...