Traditional Marketing Solutions
Why is Developing a Marketing Plan Critical to Your Success?
Many service companies focus on doing the work, and then they do some marketing "by feel".
Clearly, sometimes this works - that is, the companies are still in business.
But are they making the best use of their marketing dollars? Are they wasting their money on advertising that doesn't bring them much business, and then missing opportunities for more effective advertising?
Are these companies failing to grow because they are failing to plan?
Having a marketing plan for your company is the single best marketing decision you will ever make.
Over time, careful planning will enable you to focus your efforts on things that work and set your priorities appropriately.
A marketing plan will not only help you choose the most effective traditional advertising - it will also help you identify and make the most of internal lead generation sources, and set up operational processes to support your lead generation efforts. It gets your entire company on the same page and creates accountability for maximum results.
Successful marketing is a whole-business discipline that helps you make the most of your finite marketing resources.
A well-designed marketing plan will make you more profit!
In this section of our website, we will help you create a marketing plan by determining your budget and your lead requirements, identifying your growth goals, and evaluating your media options.
The pages in this section, "Budgets", "Lead Planning", and "How to Choose the Right Traditional Media" contain useful information about each of these elements of your marketing plan. The final page, "Download Our Free Marketing Plan", contains a detailed road map for marketing planning, and a downloadable PDF of the workbook so that you can use it in your own company.
Here are some of the things we'll help you do:
- Evaluate your company once a year as a matter or good business and marketing practice. It is called a business review.
- Develop and refine your business model so it compliments your overall business plan. Grow service to grow sales.
- Create strategies and goals for your company based on your business review, and your overall desires for your company.
- Establish a baseline Marketing, Advertising & Promotions budget for each year, based on your business budget as a whole.
- Create a set of defined and clear marketing goals that fit neatly and snugly into your business plan. These marketing goals should be aligned with your business direction.
- Choose marketing strategies that compliment your marketing goals. And write them out so you can make them work together!
- Define your specific advertising/media objectives in support of those marketing goals, including leads required by type.
- Work with your creative team/vendor to identify your Unique Selling Proposition, your theme or slogan, and any other creative components you may need.
- Set up systems for tracking the results of internal lead generation efforts, sales, promotions, and advertising so that you can see what works and why.
- Create a media plan designed to generate the leads your company needs to thrive!
Here's what people say:
I have been so impressed and pleased with our new website and the entire process of launching the new site. iMarket Solutions handled every detail with a complete thoroughness and a high degree professionalism. Change is usually never easy, but Wendy and Nadia really took the time answer any questions and solve every issue. The end result has been a new site that we love and more importantly, our customers love it too.
The new design and the attention to SEO has been paying off. We used to average 3 to 4 leads a month on our old site. The first month with our new site, we received 12 and that was during mild weather in our “off season.” Thanks to the detailed reports we receive from iMarket, we now have the information needed to improve our marketing and zero in on the consumers in our local area. Also our rankings for Google and other search engines keep climbing if they are not already in the first position.
Our social media is now working hard for us, improving our relationship with our customers and generating traffic to our site. iMarket handles all our Facebook, twitter, and blog posts. We still have the option to post something ourselves if we choose but its not necessary as there are 3 posts a week, like clockwork, on our social media accounts. Our social media used to be a chore, now it is trouble-free.
Overall, my entire experience with iMarket Solutions has been effortless and now we have a finished product that is proving results and driving sales.
Apple Heating & Cooling