All The Basics You Need To Get into the Game
This basic package is for the contractor who wants an affordable entry-level web presence. This practical package allows contractors to be included in online business registries, establishes a web address for later upgrade, and is low-cost but professional.
Best of all, a Game On website from iMarket Solutions can be up and running in a matter of days. You set up all the key info for the site yourself using our online site-building wizard, submit it to us for approval, domain name registration, and development, and within just three days your new site will be live!
How the Website Works
- 3 Page Website - Enter Web Game
- Simple 10-minute Online Website Set-up
- Site Changes - 3 times a year ONLY
- $25 monthly hosting fee
Benefits of Choosing This Package
- Free Website Design & Development
- Free 1-Year Domain Name Registration
- E-mails Received From Site Contact Form
- Professional web presence for your business
Game On Site Specs
Kind of Website
Simple 3 page website
Content included in initial website (all content written by iMarket)
- Home page with details about the company's services
- About page with details about the company
- Simple contact form
Pages can be added by contractor?
Content Management System Included?
Content Management Features
Package includes two updates per year; owner updates not possible
Design will match contractor logo and colors
Local Serach Engine Submission
Available for additional charge
Email Aliases Only
Online Marketing Features
- Basic optimization
- Installation of Google Analytics
Reporting and Support
- Google Analytics available 24/7 for contractor review
- A legitimate, professional-looking web presence
- Professional email address for consistent branding
- Opportunity to be part of local search results
Here's what people say:
Just thought I would share, since the new site launch we have tracked 5 calls, 3 replacement and 2 service call leads. I’m very pleased since we have not done any internet marketing either PPC or organic yet. This is in two weeks, including the disturbance of the holidays.
Brendan Slifka, Leslie Heating & Cooling