Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for laypeople to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the web developer understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the web developer have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the web developer?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!
Here's what people say:
We are on page 1 on Google for nearly every keyword and phrase that we had targeted when the project began. In fact, on about half of them, we are the first contractor listed! Campaign, leads and revenue from our old website ranked 12th and 14th respectively for the January to June period in 2009. In the same period this year, the site ranks 3rd in both leads and revenue compared to all other forms of marketing.
Kevin Carney, President
Carney Plumbing, Heating and Cooling