Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for laypeople to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the web developer understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the web developer have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the web developer?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!
Here's what people say:
This is a congratulatory letter to iMarket Solutions. We have contracted your services and implemented your Domination package. The results have been fantastic!
What was most amazing to me was the results we are seeing in our commercial division. I believe we at Advantage Airtech erred in just how much coverage we allotted the commercial division of the business. However even with this disproportionate allocation of space on the site the leads are overwhelming.
Our commercial leads are up 320% and are accounting for 78% of our leads. This is quite frankly, a tremendous increase in leads that we never experienced in the past. Our residential leads have dramatically increased as well, I somewhat expected this due to the calibre of the site and the material which is weighted more in the residential. Our residential leads have increased from the 22% of our leads from last year to this year being 54% of our leads.
I have been negligent in thanking you for a job well done as this impact was noticed shortly after launch. The negligence in relaying the good news to you has happened because frankly I have been busy trying to keep up with the leads.
Happy to be aboard with your company!
Advantage Airtech Ltd.