Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for laypeople to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the web developer understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the web developer have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the web developer?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!
Here's what people say:
iMarket Solutions has been very efficient in building our new website. It looks so much more professional than our last, self made website. Our new one is more user friendly and has better SEO for new and existing clients to find us more easily. Now that it has been a several months since the launch of the new website, iMarket has been there for any questions that I’ve had and they always have someone ready to help me right away. They are a great company and I would recommend them for anyone who is looking forward in building a new website.
Bahr’s Propane Gas & A/C, Inc.