Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for laypeople to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the web developer understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the web developer have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the web developer?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!
Here's what people say:
I have been so impressed and pleased with our new website and the entire process of launching the new site. iMarket Solutions handled every detail with a complete thoroughness and a high degree professionalism. Change is usually never easy, but Wendy and Nadia really took the time answer any questions and solve every issue. The end result has been a new site that we love and more importantly, our customers love it too.
The new design and the attention to SEO has been paying off. We used to average 3 to 4 leads a month on our old site. The first month with our new site, we received 12 and that was during mild weather in our “off season.” Thanks to the detailed reports we receive from iMarket, we now have the information needed to improve our marketing and zero in on the consumers in our local area. Also our rankings for Google and other search engines keep climbing if they are not already in the first position.
Our social media is now working hard for us, improving our relationship with our customers and generating traffic to our site. iMarket handles all our Facebook, twitter, and blog posts. We still have the option to post something ourselves if we choose but its not necessary as there are 3 posts a week, like clockwork, on our social media accounts. Our social media used to be a chore, now it is trouble-free.
Overall, my entire experience with iMarket Solutions has been effortless and now we have a finished product that is proving results and driving sales.
Apple Heating & Cooling
Here's what's going on:
On July 3, 2014, Matt Cutts declared to the search community that he was going on leave for 4 months, all the way through October. Upon hearing the news, I had a big sigh of relief. For you see, I thought to myself, “There is absolutely no way Google is going to launch any algorithms or make any significant updates to their existing algorithms while the face of their search quality department was on leave of absence.” I mean, who are SEO’s going to yell at and blame for all of their woes while he is away, right? Well, I was wrong...