Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for laypeople to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the web developer understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the web developer have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the web developer?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!
Here's what people say:
Take a look at this email Contact Form I received today straight from our website:
"Our Total line Digital Thermostat broke down today - it's blank - and I found your website and have read enough reviews to be convinced you are the right people to contact for this sort of work. Can you please contact me as soon as possible and help me get the air back on in this house!?"
I couldn't ask for a better web response, so glad I chose to go with your Web Domination package. I knew I needed Facebook, a Blog, Twitter and a Reputation Defender service. It's a relief to have handed off items I had no inclination to learn and would never have time to keep updated.
I also want to thank you and the entire iMarket staff for making the transition from our old site to the new one seamless. This is fourth time we have gone thru the design process, but the first time I didn't have to become demanding just to receive what was promised.
Since the new site launched in February, our SEO placement has given us placement on the first page of Google searches in most of the cities we service and phone calls from our web site now account for 16% of calls received. I'm a happy camper; thank you so much!