Social Media Marketing Team Manager
Must live in either Pennsylvania, Vermont, New York, California,Colorado, or Washington state.
iMarket Solutions is a dynamic Digital Marketing Agency that is experiencing incredible growth. We have locations in Orange County, CA, Burlington, VT, and Philadelphia, PA. At iMarket Solutions, we’re dedicated to building our customers’ businesses and making sure we surpass their expectations with our results. It is the perfect place to work if you can creatively problem solve and work well as part of a team.
Here Is What You Will Do:
We are looking for someone that has experience managing a social media team working with multiple platforms in the social media marketing space for organic and paid social media campaigns. You must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running! The Social Media Marketing Team Manager combines high subject matter expertise insocial media strategy, planning, and service delivery with a passion for building a strong team of Social Media experts to scale our home service clients’ businesses. They have advanced expertise in leading Social Media platforms that support organic and paid campaigns. Given the constantly evolving Social Media landscape, they work to understand industry changes and convert the changes into value for our clients. They are highly experienced team leaders capable of managing teams with numerous direct and indirect reports. Perhaps most importantly, they know their success is largely a by-product of each and every individual’s success on their team.
- Effectively and efficiently manage iMarket’s Social Media Marketing team to meet or exceed both client and company goals in a manner consistent with our core values
- Deliver exceptional client retention rates for the Social Media client portfolio thatincludes hundreds of engagements
- Create a high performing team by hiring and nurturing talent, setting clearperformance expectations, and providing the training and support needed forsuccess
- Design and implement scalable processes that combine high-quality content, creativity, and technical prowess that results in traffic, leads, and revenue that meet or exceeds our clients’ expectations
- Ensure high-quality client communication and monthly campaign reports that address both key metrics as well as each client’s unique definition of success and new opportunities
- Serve as a team escalation resource to proactively identify and resolve campaign performance issues before they result in dissatisfied clients
- Use high employee involvement in driving continuous improvements within your team’s skill levels, business processes, and technologies
- Ensure all content created by your team is created to creatively market the client and satisfy the client’s expectations. All content should be engaging and reflect the client's brand and be stylistically polished and edited for factual accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage and innovate the ongoing full product development life cycle for your product and clearly articulate and communicate the road map, key decisions, and relevant learning while ensuring your product and roadmap align with customer and business needs
- Conceive new product ideas and market opportunities by performing market research, customer research, and competitive analysis
- 3+ years of experience leading a high performing social media team of at least 4 team members
- 5+ years of experience successfully running a large portfolio in organic and paid social media campaign strategy, planning, and execution across but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and more
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Ability to blog about social media on the iMarket website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization