Social Media Specialist
iMarket Solutions is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our team. These activities include implementing social media strategies to create, curate, and manage social content, social advertising, auditing, and social listening practices. This individual will be responsible for the flawless execution of each activity with a commitment to listening, adjusting, and communicating to exceed customer expectations and contribute to team growth and strategy improvements. This individual must be able to work individually on a project as well as communicate well with the team. This is a full-time position.
- Manage iMarket clients’ social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and execute social media editorial content calendar and posting schedule for iMarket clients’ social media accounts
- Write, design, and publish original, high–quality content on social media sites for iMarket clients
- Work with clients to create custom social media campaigns
- Communicate and engage on the client's behalf via social media (messages, comments, etc)
- Manage client social advertising (content, budget, reporting, strategy adjustments, etc.)
- Assist client to improve social engagement, growth, and lead opportunities.
- Track KPIs & benchmarks to communicate analytics to clients
- Assist other departments (Development & Design, Project Management, Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, and Marketing Coordinators) to develop an integrated marketing strategy for iMarket clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Heavy use of social media (at least 2 years experience managing social media for multiple clients)
- Interest and knowledge of social marketing strategies
- Bright, quick, and capable to adjust to the digital landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to balance,multi–task and prioritize requests and still meet deadlines.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of basic design principals and copyright laws
- Strength in design and knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strength in paid social advertising is a plus (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- The individual must be goal oriented, value team collaboration, be comfortable working alone, passionate about learning new things, driven to exceed customer expectations and provide an insightful point of view on various topics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.