iMarket Solutions is a digital marketing agency that specializes in lead generation products for home service businesses. We utilize an array of innovative digital solutions to generate success for our clients. We are searching for an innovative web designer with a passion for UX, our clients’ business objectives, and a solid understanding of digital marketing. Ideal candidates will have a keen understanding for how to balance compelling visuals with the strategic goals of each marketing product.
In this role, you will be designing web sites, landing pages, social media graphics, email templates, and a variety of other digital marketing collateral. You should have a good understanding of responsive design, conversion optimization techniques, and digital brand management. You'll be working alongside the other Design Team members and collaborating with all of our other departments to create marketing materials that create brand cohesion and satisfy our clients’ strategic business goals.
The iMarket Design Team is responsible for the look and feel of all of our products, both internally and for our clients. We want someone who's creative, intelligent, flexible, forward-thinking, and a great communicator.
- 2+ years of experience in web design
- Degree in design or relevant work experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio of web design work
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to offer and receive feedback
- Understanding of design and usability best practices
- Understanding of conversion funnels
- Experience with responsive web design
- Ability to communicate directly with clients and coworkers
- Ability to explain objective reasons behind design decisions
- Great attitude, team player, enjoys collaboration, incredible creative ability, and a relentless work ethic
- Experience with user testing a plus
- Design conversion-optimized web pages that also adhere to coding standards established by Development
- Create mockups for new and current clients
- Adapt and edit designs based on internal and client feedback
- Discuss design principles and best practices
- Keep up with the latest innovations in web design and front-end development
- Understand project plans and internal protocols
- Attend client meetings to discuss design preferences and feedback
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.