Internet Marketing Services
- Contact Us
Choosing a Web Company
Choosing a web design company can be difficult. While the visual "look and feel" of your website is important, so much of what makes a website a successful marketing tool is "behind the scenes" in the coding and strategy of the website. It makes it hard for non-technical people to evaluate the expertise of a company.
The most important things to consider when choosing a web development and online marketing company are:
- Does the company understand my industry and my particular needs?
- Does the company have a track record of success in helping its clients dominate the search rankings for their industry?
- What is the ROI of the websites designed by the company?
How does iMarket measure up?
- At iMarket, we specialize in websites for the trades. Our decades of experience and insider knowledge of the industry enables us to understand what contractors need.
- iMarket has a proven track record of success in helping our clients dominate their local search rankings.
- The ROI on iMarket websites and online marketing programs is excellent - we significantly reduce the cost per lead, while increasing the overall number of leads we get for our clients.
Want to be sure? Put iMarket to the test by downloading our free workbook "Choosing a Web Design Company". It will help you identify candidates and choose between them so that you get the best fit for your business. We're willing to bet that after you've looked at all your options, you'll choose iMarket!