The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and assisting clients in meeting their lead generation goals by delivering the highest possible level of customer service.
1) Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, training, coaching employees.
- Communicate job expectations to direct reports.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise employee performance.
- Enforce company and departmental policies and procedures.
2) Achieve customer service objectives by aligning teams, processes and systems to the optimal customer experience.
- Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Prepare and complete project plans
- Develop and implement customer-service standards.
- Resolve problems.
- Complete audits.
- Identify customer service trends.
- Determine system improvements.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
3) Work closely with other departments to improve their customer interactions.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing calls/emails/chats and implementing changes that will result in higher quality experience for the customer.
- Examines new customers behaviors in order to identify new opportunities for growth; studies existing customers behaviors in order to develop retention strategies
Maximizes customer operational performance by providing resources and technical advice to online marketing coordinators;
4) Create and implement upsell protocol to provide maximum opportunities for current customers
5) Identify training needs for employees and customers.
6) Maintain professional competence by participating in trainings, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and maintaining membership within professional organizations.
7) Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Google Analytics
- Passion for small businesses
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate key insights from data analysis
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to meet changing deadlines
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.