Junior SEM Specialist
iMarket Solutions' SEM Team is growing! We're seeking a detail-oriented Junior SEM Specialist with an understanding of paid search strategies, process, and best practices to drive qualified leads to our clients in the plumbing and HVAC industry. In the highly competitive contractor vertical, optimizing for the lowest cost per lead is key, so the ideal candidate will approach all of their online advertising campaigns with a client ROI focused mindset.
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for Google Ads, Bing, and GDN advertising estimates, strategy, account setup, account growth, bidding, and maintenance.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance data to improve conversion rates, decrease cost per lead, increase ROI, and reach the company's business objectives. (add PPC keywords and negative keywords, ad copy updates, and enhancements, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels)
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, managers, and sales on the progress of campaigns.
- Keep current on SEM changes, new features, and best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, and GDN
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Detail-oriented, organized, analytical, and process-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Be a multi-tasking, go-getting, honest, team player with high standards and rapid execution
- Have the ability to turn ideas into executable strategies
- Demonstrate a willingness to enthusiastically accept many varied projects and new responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Google Ads Certified (required)
- Google Analytics Certified (required within the first 90-days)
- Bing Ads Certified (required within the first 90-days)
- Display advertising experience preferred
- Experience in lead generation preferred
- Local PPC experience preferred
- Skilled in Google Sheets and docs
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.