Paid Social Media Specialist
Must live in Vermont, New York, Washington State, Pennsylvania, California, or Colorado.
About iMarket Solutions
iMarket Solutions' Paid Media & Social Media Teams are growing! We're seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Paid Social Media Specialist with an understanding of Paid Social and Social Remarketing strategies, processes, and best practices to drive qualified leads to our clients in the Home Services industry. In the highly competitive contractor verticals, optimizing for the lowest cost per lead and the highest lead volume to ensure we are getting clients the number of leads they need at the cost per lead is key, so the ideal candidate will approach all of their paid Social Media campaigns with a client ROI focused mindset.
SUMMARY: The Paid Social Media Specialist will help coordinate and execute both new and ongoing Paid Social Media campaigns across B2C clients. This person will report directly to the Paid Media and Social Media Managers as well as work closely with other team members that include programmatic, search, data & analytics leads.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The perfect candidate will help create and manage paid social media campaigns across all platforms. In addition to helping build strategy, content ideation, and ensure brand consistency, the Paid Social Media Specialist needs to be goal-oriented, an independent thinker, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives. This is also a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our client’s successful social media digital advertising efforts.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the execution, performance, and reporting of the paid social campaigns for your client across multiple platforms
- Be the paid social expert for the client on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Work with data and analytics to provide dashboards and analytical insights to the client
- Leverage first-party data for targeting and insights
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution
- Responsible for overseeing client pacing & performance across digital media portfolio
- Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy
- Proactively working with client services on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- 3+ years' experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with a focus on paid social strategy and execution
- 3+ years of in-platform execution experience setting up campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and/or other paid social platforms
- Advanced understanding and experience running paid advertising campaigns across key platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Experience in emerging social platforms a plus (i.e. Reddit, Tiktok, Quora)
- Ability to analyze social campaign and creative performance data in order to improve KPIs
- Ability to provide creative insights and recommendations based on performance data
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space, and new brands/products being launched
- Passion for advertising and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred Marketing but will accept all
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Drive, ability to manage details, meticulousness
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
- Willingness to learn, develop, and grow
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel.