Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? We're seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You'll be expected to develop and track our client's email campaigns to increase our their lead generation and amplify their brand awareness. The ideal person will have client side experience managing multiple accounts, well versed with online media (email/web/social) and experience as an Email Marketing Specialist with small businesses, especially in the home service industries.
- Create email campaigns in MailChimp for your clients according to their preferences, branding, location, and list.
- Write engaging content and design graphics for your campaigns
- Manage clients' lists according to industry best practices: segmentation, re-confirmation, etc.
- Manage various email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in email marketing
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years experience with Email Marketing
- Highly proficient in Mailchimp
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in basic copywriting, lead generation strategy, and design principles.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Strong experience building direct to consumer email campaigns
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal).
- Experience working under tight deadlines in challenging situations
- Management of multiple email campaigns for different clients
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.