iMarket Solutions' SEM department is growing! We're seeking an experienced and detail-oriented SEM specialist with an understanding of Paid Search and Display strategies, processes, and best practices to drive qualified leads to our clients in the Home Services industry. In the highly competitive contractor verticals, optimizing for the lowest cost per lead and the highest lead volume to ensure we are getting clients the number of leads they need at the cost per lead is key, so the ideal candidate will approach all of their paid media campaigns with a client ROI focused mindset.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, Execute and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click campaigns including paid search and display campaigns
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Display campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC & Display Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Recommend and consult clients on any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising
SEM (Paid Media) Specialist Skills Required
- 3 to 5 years of strong tactical execution abilities for all paid media channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Google Display Network
- Positive and outgoing. Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly juggle many projects, always meeting deadlines, and exceeding client and team expectations.
- Critical, Forward Thinker
- Google Ads Certified (Required)
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) Certified (Required)
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Tag Manager Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial instincts with uncompromising attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficiency in Google Sheets & Documents
- Experience in service-based business lead generation preferred
- Proven success at optimizing and managing existing PPC campaigns
- Agency Experience a Plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
To apply, fill out the online employment application on the careers page.