iMarket Solutions, www.imarketsolutions.com, is looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for managing a set of clients who subscribe to our SEO services. Responsibilities include on-site optimization tactics (content editing, meta-data updates, keyword research, blog optimization, internal linking, etc.) and off-site optimization tactics (inbound link building, link earning, blog outreach, etc), and other SEO techniques.
We want a talented SEO Specialist who follows Google's quality guidelines and the latest white hat SEO techniques. We want someone who can bring their knowledge of SEO to constantly improve organic search efforts for our clients’ sites.
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites.
- On page optimization and content editing to support keywords identified in keyword research. Updating page headlines, meta title, page titles, alt tags, meta description and more.
- Blog writing, editing and optimization.
- Internal link building.
- External (inbound) link building. Creating relationships with our clients’ local partners, guest blogging opportunities, and other free and white hat inbound link pursuits.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for the HVAC / Plumbing and Search industries
- Analyze ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations and take actions to optimize client sites.
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues. SEO Specialist would make recommendations and implement them on sites as needed.
- Create calls to action to drive more conversions on client sites.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Min. 3 years of search engine optimization experience
- Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Track record managing SEO for hundreds of keywords
- Can be relied on to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the HVAC and plumbing contractors’ industries is a plus
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, simply send your resume to email@example.com